Tuesday, September 1, 2009

01/09/2009 Botanical Garden

Second day after I got my macro lens, so decided to go out for some macro photography since this is my off day.

To test out the macro lens, I decided to go to Botanical Garden, as they are many plants that allow me to take macro. During the photography session, I used manual focus all the way.


Flower with yellow and pink filaments


Close up of the filaments


The ants and their lunch??? The milky color stuff at lower right seems like the skin of some insect


Raining season brought this waterfall back to life


Plant that looks like dried berries


Dried berries plant????


I guess this suppose to be the dead body of a huge ant


Lunch time!


Let's move this back home


Millipede


Self defense mechanism - curling into tight coil


Fungus on the walkway


Flower which looks hairy


Yellow wild flower

4 comments:

Ricky-立棋 said...

牛哥,拍的很不错!又买了微距神镜,几时出来交流给我中中毒。

Samuel said...

谢啦。我没有几支镜头可以毒你啦,我最好的镜头就只又 Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5 和 Tamron SP90mm f/2.8 Di Macro,不像 Teh Oo Ice 那样,可以毒死人。

要交流的话,不妨等 Raya 吧,可以约 Cari 的人一起出来。

Siu KeOnG said...

恩。。我也要讲华语吗??? Samuel zomok 叫牛哥?他叫帅哥...samuel, gv ur lens poison gao gao...=.=||

Samuel said...

肥牛是我在论坛的代名啦。Poison gao gao lei, save money for one, you will love it.

Post a Comment