Friday, July 3, 2009

3/7/2009 Jelutong Expressway

I have always wanted to take some photos at the side of Jelutong Expressway, as there're some interested view over there. Today's weather was kinda bad, lack of color and contrast, so I just try to apply what I have learn from the magazine, by taking photos with long exposure in order to make the sea to be more silky like. Then follow by changing the photos into black and white since there's not much contrast in the photo.

Just share some of my photos below, comments are welcome :).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
While I was on the bridge, I saw many of this little fella crawling and jumping on the mud.

Photobucket
Photos are quite blur as I was using super tele zoom 300mm to snapped these guys, and the light was low, so I have to use ISO400 and slower shutter speed to snap on them

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There're crabs all over the mud as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment