Sunday, July 19, 2009

18/7/2009 Bon Odori Penang 2009 Part 3

Before the end of the Bon Odori, I just leave the field and headed towards the Clock Tower to setup for the fireworks shooting.

After setting up and meet up with another friends, I just wait for the fireworks show to begin. As the clock is ticking, I saw another friend - CK, the owner of Hike Enterprise, so I just ask him for some guidance for the fireworks photography, as he's experienced in this. (Wanna specially thank him here, even he might not see this post :P)

As the clock going to reach 10 PM, I heard the count down started far at the field, as the count down reached zero, the fireworks show begun.

Photobucket
The first fireworks, the sky was smoke free, so this was the most perfect shot

Photobucket
There were some smoke during the second shot, but it's still good

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Amazing, I really like fireworks, they make great photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The last fireworks

After the fireworks, the people were beginning to leave the place, and we saw the traffic was seriously jammed, so four of us just went to the Indian restaurant near to my car to have a drinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment