Tuesday, June 30, 2009

29/6/2009 Buildings around Little India

2 days ago, I went to Little India for photo shooting. I given myself a theme this time - Old Buildings and interested stuff belongs to the building.

So here's the outcome.

Photobucket
The sky appear to be wash out due to overexposed

Photobucket
Seems the composition does not bring out the main theme of the photo, failure...

Photobucket
A more satisfied shot =D

Photobucket
I had taken this shot with 3 different exposure, trying to merge into a HDR, unfortunately, not successful, so I just pick one with the best exposure

Photobucket
Originally there're 2 lanterns, but it also have part of a plant that distracted the theme, so I just crop the door, and the floor out

Photobucket
Originally the color of 2 buildings are quite a contrast, but I wanna make it looks old, so I just change to sepia and added some noise. The contrast between the air-con and bird cages is interesting to me

Photobucket
The building and the sky was quite dull, so I just change it to sepia, the effect is fine for me

Photobucket
Trying to find a spot where I can exclude the wire, unfortunately the only spot is to stand at the middle of the road, so I dun wanna risk by hitting by car

Photobucket
An interesting shot, the laughing buddha had immigrate to India, and now is officially an Indian.(The shopkeeper stares at me while I snapping this photo)

Photobucket
Same building with the previous one, different angle

Photobucket
I was at the opposite of the Kuan Yin Temple and saw the sunset, so I just snapped it. It would be nicer if the sunset is more vivid

Photobucket
Due to lighting, the Kuan Yin Temple was quite dull, so I just changed it to black and white and add vignetting effect

Photobucket
I wonder will this looks nicer if it's in monotone?

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's written Han Jiang Home Temple, at first, the shot got quite a few subjects in it, so I just crop it out, so the main subject is the wording

Photobucket
The Chinese traditional door guardians. It takes me quite some times to snap it, because of the white balance, end up I used custom white balance

Photobucket
The dragon, I have try to change the photo into B&W, but end up still back to the original, with colors

Photobucket
The tiger, this one does not looks as complicated as the dragon

Photobucket
The door and the window is my focus for the shot, it looks old to me =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment