Monday, June 22, 2009

06/06/2009 National Horse Show

The Penang Turf Club held the National Horse Show 3 weeks ago from 5/6 to 7/6. I went there at 12 something, but nothing much to see as the horse show was held at the morning, so I just missed it. Anyway, I managed to snapped some photos in the events, though not much photos regarding horses, as I am not managed to find a good angle for a good composition.

Well, just share what I have taken then :P.

Photobucket
Horse shoes exhibited

Photobucket
A stall that managed by Japanese was selling Japanese dolls and other Japanese decors

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's a donkey, but it won't talks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Panoramic view of the Penang Turf Club

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

since when you are member of the club? U got horse or donkey inside? :P

Samuel said...

I got a flee inside :P

Post a Comment