Wednesday, June 17, 2009

18/6/2009 2 months old for my A200

It has been 2 months since I got my first entry level DSLR, so far it has served me faithfully and I am satisfied with its performance. Yup, compare to Nikon and Canon, it might not be the best, yet I like it very much.

So after 2 months of usage, these are the pros and cons that I experienced.

Pros:
1) With anti-shake (Super Steady Shot) built in, which helps to reduce hand shakes.
2) Natural colors.
3) Heavier than some entry level DSLR like Nikon D40 and D60 and Canon 1000D.
4) Great LCD.
5) Accurate Battery level info, which shows percentage left.
6) With sensor cleaning function, just done that yesterday, as there are many dust on the sensor.
7) Able to use the Minolta AF lens.

Cons:
1) Lots of noise when using ISO higher than 400.
2) Slow processing of images.
3) Loud Auto Focus sound.
4) Lenses are not cheap even without anti-shake (since it's built in the kit itself).

Well, even though my A200 is not good in performing with high ISO, which is quite crucial to me, yet I still love it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment