Saturday, June 13, 2009

13/6/2009 Auto City Carnival

Auto City held the Auto City Carnival from 12/6 to 14/6. I have went to the Carnival on 13/6 at 5pm with a few of my friends.

The carnival was packed with people and there're many modified cars to see, and of course some sport cars. Besides there're also 2 GT queens from Tokyo attend the Carnival to promote the Super GT race which will be held on next week at the Sepang Circuit.

I was there for around 2 and a half hour but I didn't take much photos due to I don't take much photos of those modified cars and also because I was forced to leave earlier as my friends are more interested to seafood dinner than the cars there XD.

Anyway, I just share some of the photos I taken there.

Photobucket
Car modified to imitates the Police car in Germany

Photobucket
A BMW that imitates the Police car in Japan, I thought Japan's Police car should be Skyline :P

Photobucket
Another view of the car

Photobucket
It's the Mini Cooper

Photobucket
Takumi Fujiwara from Initial D was here?

Photobucket
Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex

Photobucket
It's Ferrari F430, it's HOT!

Photobucket
The 4.3L V8 petrol engine of Ferrari F430

Photobucket
Since there was Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed, will there be Need For Speed Ferrari Unleashed?

Photobucket
The head light of the F430 is very attractive

Photobucket
Lamborghini, I guess it's Gallardo

Photobucket
Another Mini

Photobucket
One of the Miss Auto City 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The other Miss Auto City 2008

Photobucket
The Super GT tickets promoters

Photobucket
Future Pro Photographer

Photobucket
Super GT Queen from Tokyo - Nana Shibata

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another Super GT Queen from Tokyo - Suna Yuki

Photobucket

1 comments:

Stephen Linton said...

Amazing pictures!

Post a Comment