Sunday, June 14, 2009

7/6/2009 Night view at my apartment

Last week after I came back to my apartment, I saw the moon was so bright and round and the silver light of the moon shines on the sea and create a very nice image, so I just rush back to my room, took my camera and tripod and just snap.

Photobucket
The moon was so round, taken the photo with 300mm tele zoom lens

Photobucket
Taken the photo in B & W, unexpected effect

Photobucket
Recapture the scene with normal mode

Photobucket
The light of the moon was so soft yet bright

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

kanasai..i wan to buy a 300mm shoot moon too...very beautiful !

Samuel said...

lol, actually 300mm also not really enough, unless go taller building. Actually the moon I captured is quite small in size with 300mm, but I cropped it, so it looks big.

Post a Comment