Monday, February 8, 2010

31/01/2010 Gurney

2 weeks ago, me and my brother-in-law went to Gurney for some photo shooting. We arrived at Gurney around 6:50am in order for sunrise photo shooting.

DSC08834
The beginning of the Sunrise

DSC08849
The shore of Gurney drive is full of mud during low tide, though million of EM (Effective Microorganisms) mud balls have been thrown into the mud which believe will clean up the mud, unfortunately, it seems like not so effective afterall

DSC08897

DSC08861
While shooting this bird, I was standing on the shore. In fact, I was close to the drain where the sewage will be drain off from into the sea. The sea was polluted and release the unpleasant odor. I hope that all the Penangnites (including me) will learn to take care of the environment before we lose all the beautiful beaches.

2 comments:

said...

Impressive:D
I don't know that our gurney drive could be this beautiful!

thanks for sharing~!

Samuel said...

融: Gurney is beautiful, unfortunately over development at the Tanjung Tokong and the sewage that drain off into the sea has severely polluted the it. Just hope that there's a day Gurney will back to its previous condition. =)

Post a Comment