Monday, April 27, 2009

27/4/2009 My New Toy's New Toy

2 Weeks after my new toy, a new member has been added into the A200 family - HVL-F58AM.

I have been consider for 2 weeks for which flash to get, and seek for advice from more experienced friend, though he don't encourage me to take the Sony one as it's too pricey, instead, go for 3rd party one. Yet I had chosen the Sony external flash as a long term plan. (PS: sorry to my friend for not listening your advice Orz)

Anyway, talk less, I will let the picture do the talking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

śtRawbĕrry cafě said...

complicated topic 4 me~~~

Samuel said...

lol~ to me also, it's not easy to learn to use external flash to make the light more natural.

Post a Comment