Monday, August 10, 2009

10/8/2009 Air Itam Dam

It's about 6 something, I was sitting in front of my PC and thinking of a place for me to take photos. All the sudden, Air Itam Dam flash through my mind, so I just pack my camera and lenses with my tripod, then depart.

As I have known that, during this time, traffic at Air Itam will be congested, due to there are few high schools on the way. After spending 30 minutes in some minor traffic jam, I reached the bottom of the hill at nearly 7 PM. By the time I reached the Air Itam Dam, it was 7:05 PM.

Well, I just took a few pictures there, most of them just failed, as I was trying to merge few of them (which is same composition, just different exposure) into an HDR image, unfortunately, I failed to do so. Anyway, only one photo was managed to share, which is the waterfall (non-HDR image), taken with my Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-6.3 at 230mm, f/20, 2.5 secs.


Living Water

0 comments:

Post a Comment