Sunday, March 29, 2009

28/3/2009 - Earth Hour

It's a special day on last Saturday, it's the Earth Hour day (wondering why don't they just call it the Earth day?).

What have I done in the 1 hour?

1) I switched off the light in my room.
2) I switched off the fan.
3) I switched off my PC.
4) I switched off my radio clock.
5) I sit on the bed.
6) Then I started SMS my friend.

What's my opinion regarding Earth Hour? Actually nothing much special, for me it's just like moment without electricity; but it does reminded me something.

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

It reminds me that, at first God created men to have dominion over the Earth and as the care taker of it. But after Adam sinned, men begin to walk their own way, and have forgotten the responsibility assigned to them by God. Today we live in a world that's polluted, and yet some people are trying to blame on the cows, that their poos release too much gases that traps the heat.

I guess it's time to wake up and stop pointing finger on others and do our part.

2 comments:

Kah Heng said...

Intersting thought, i never knew ppl blamed the cows for 'pang pui' LOL!

Samuel said...

I also feel weird when I saw this -_-|||, trying to blame on the cow.

Post a Comment