Saturday, September 17, 2011

18/9/2011 Black and White at Batu Ferringhi

Woke up at 5:30 AM this morning for just one purpose, Sunrise photography. Destination - Batu Ferringhi.

After 30 minutes drive from my home to Batu Ferringhi, the sky was still dark when I reached my destination, so I just sit in the car, listen to radio and waiting for the right time. After 20 minutes, the sky started to turn bright, so I went to the beach and setup my gear to prepare for some photo shooting with my new bought B+W 10 stops ND filter.

Unfortunately, the Sunrise today seems not as I expecting as well, so Black and White photos was in my mind. After chosen the spot and did some exposure metering, I set the camera to Manual focus and screw in the ND filter.

Below are 2 of the results of 30 seconds exposure.

DSC06003

DSC06000

0 comments:

Post a Comment