Thursday, September 15, 2011

16/9/2011 Imperfect Sunrise

I have been woke up early today for one purpose, to capture the moment the Sun rises. I have not went out for Sunrise photo shooting for quite sometimes already, since it's holiday today, so I decided to take this time for Sunrise photo shooting.

I woke up at 6:20 AM, after brush up and packed my gears, I departed and drove to Jelutong Expressway. I revisit the place I visited before. By the time I reached my destination, the Sun begin to rises, after setting up all my gears and tested a few shots, I wait for the golden moment. Unfortunately, the Sunrise today seems imperfect, the color of the sky is not as what I expect. Anyway, I still taken a few shots, and converted it to black and white in PS.

By the way, this is my first time, using a black card for the photos, which use to make the exposure between the sky and the foreground more balance.

Imperfect Sunrise

0 comments:

Post a Comment