Monday, April 30, 2012

01/05/2012 Starry Starry Night

I walked out from the office at the evening and found that the weather was clear where the stars can be seen clearly, I was so tempted to try to take the milky way after seeing so many photos regarding it.

I waited until 11:30 PM and departed to Gertak Sanggul, which is a rural area far from city. When I arrived at the designated spot, I was so excited seeing so many stars were visible on the sky. After setting up my gear, I started my milky way photography.

Unfortunately, due to the moon and some clouds, so I have no luck of capturing the mesmerizing milky way. Nevertheless, I am still impressed with the stars in the sky and I was astonished by the creation of God once more.

Starry night Starry night in monotone

1 comments:

Robert Wadra said...

Are you in trouble by withdrawing to wrong BTC address in Binance account? If yes, don’t need to panic at all as you can take full-fledged assistance from the experts as soon as possible by dialing Binance Customer Support and get the germane solutions and remedies from the experts. The experts are always ready to assist you at any point of time as you have to approach them to fix your issues.
Binance Support Number

Post a Comment