Wednesday, April 14, 2010

13/04/2010 Daorae Korean Restaurant

2 days ago, me and a bunch of friends went to Daorae for dinner which located at Bayan Lepas. This was the first time I went to Daorae, my friend have told me that it's quite nice, though the BBQ meat is not as good as the Korean/Japanese fusion restaurant "Chang Chun Guan" we went before, but the value of food is much worthy there, especially they provide free cabbage and free side dishes.

DSC01135

DSC01138

DSC01140
Seaweed soup

DSC01144
Sidedish - Kimchi

DSC01146
Some other side dishes

DSC01148
And more side dishes, all of them are f.o.c.

DSC01154
Pork marinated with herbs and ginseng extract, but I can't really taste the taste of herbs and ginseng

DSC01156
Ginseng Chicken with rice that looks like porridge and without the taste of ginseng

DSC01163
unknown dish, nice

DSC01165
Korean Pan Cake, I like this as well

DSC01168
Fried Nian Gao, which is a type of food that was made of glutinous rice

DSC01173
Another BBQ pork

DSC01175
Kimchi Soup, didn't really try those as there're too much food on the table

DSC01178
All the food consumed by five of us. Actually there's one more BBQ chicken which I didn't snap

After the main course, the restaurant provided us watermelon and ginger tea as dessert. I would say it's a satisfying meal (though not satisfying with the ginseng chicken and ginseng marinated pork) and the price is quite reasonable, with so much food, it costs us RM204.50. I will surely revisit this place again.

4 comments:

01 said...

yummy~~!!! when wanna revisit again ler???

Samuel said...

Wait lar~ when there's an event.

TK said...

Awesome! Like +1

Samuel said...

Hungry....

Post a Comment